Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer - Nova Scotia Trip Part 2

Day 6: On to PEI. Across the bridge to Cows Creamery, Green Gables and the beach.


















We saw a fox on the way to our...
cottage.
Day 7: The Singing Sands, Souris Lighthouse and back to Nova Scotia


I have a video of the singing sands but sadly it won't work.





Day 8: The Halifax Citadel, Harbor Hopper and a very special dinner.






We got to see the noon gun go off. I have a video of this but it won't work.












They made it on the table right in front of us.

Day 9: Ocean Kayaking. Mommy and Rebecca were in one kayak, Daddy and Caleb were in another and Josh and I were in a third one.








Day 10: The flight back to Vancouver.
It was an awesome trip. I had a lot of great times and I couldn't tell you what my favorite part was. I hope to soon write about other trips that we have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment